Case Study: Digital Design Learnership Recruitment
Duja consulting and FirstRand
Duja was faced with a roadblock in this assignment. They were having difficulty sourcing the right number of candidates that met the learnership programme criteria in addition to this the consultant firm had a sensitive project delivery time constraint. Duja needed 10 sourced and screened candidates who met the programme requirements and could be a good-fit for FirstRand. To remove this roadblock, Duja consulting reached out to The Knowledge Trust as The Knowledge Trust leads with urgency, tact and has access to a rich talent pool of candidates.
- Number of candidates: 10
- Location: Western Cape, Gauteng and Northern Cape
- Qualification: Minimum NQF 5 in design, art or multimedia
- Age: 18 – 34
- Ethnicity: African, Coloured, Indian or Asian
- Nationality: South African
- Work experience: Less than 6 months
- Employment status: Unemployed
- Growth mindset: At least 80%
- Available for interview: Within 1 week
- Available to start learnership: Within 3 weeks.
The Knowledge Trust community at the time was just short of 100 000 members. The campaign strategy for sourcing candidates was as follows:
- Access the existing community via the weekly newsletter which receives high engagement, social media and SMS marketing.
- Launch a Push Marketing campaign to our trusted network of Design and Media colleges.
- Utilize our Bounty Hunter Referral program.
Partners who helped us