PRE REGISTER to apply for this Grad Program starting in 2021!
Founded in 2003 in London by Peter Bauer and Neil Murray, Mimecast is a Nasdaq Listed business with 12 offices around the globe including Johannesburg, Cape Town, Dubai, London, Boston, San Francisco, Jersey, Chicago, Dallas and Melbourne. Mimecast is a truly multinational business with a wide array of opportunities for the right people.
- Work with the entire US Service Delivery team to provide support to our US and worldwide customer base
- Triage inbound customer support phone calls and identify those that can be quickly resolved
- Work collaboratively with senior staff to quickly assess and respond to email based support queries prior to escalation
- Maintain detailed case history and escalate issues appropriately
- Work with and provide exceptional support to Mimecast partners and resellers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that can be used to explain technical concepts to customers.
- Detail oriented individual that enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to grow email and networking knowledge and kickstart a career at a cutting edge SaaS innovator
- The successful graduates must have completed the following in the last 2 years:
- MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, A+, N+
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Goal and solutions orientated
- Passionate about Technology
- Passionate about learning and self-development
- Resilient, Adaptable and flexible
- Professional and presentable
- Curious and sharp problem solving
- Customer Service orientation
- Ambitious, Humble and people smart
NB!! Only completed applications will be considered. A completed application must include: CV, completed screening questions ; ID, Qualifications and Academic Transcripts.