We are innovative, fashionable and dynamic and we are seeking a Buying Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow quickly in what is a dynamic and flexible online fashion company.
At RunwaySale we believe in transparency and open communication and we welcome new ideas and suggestions. You will be working very closely with our buyers and this will be a great opportunity to learn the in’s and out’s of being an ecommerce buyer. You will be responsible for assisting our buyers with a wide variety of sales campaigns for well-known designer brands. This will include administration, coordination as well as supplier communication.
If you feel that you have the skills for this job and you are excited about what we have to
offer, we look forward to hearing from you!
● Assist the buying team with administration
● Assist with event coordination
● Assist with supplier communication
● Working with samples: capturing, naming and product descriptions
● Supplier sample returns
● Event uploading
● Communication with internal stakeholders
● Ad Hoc projects
● Computer literate (especially MS Excel)
● Have strong administration skills
● Professional communication skills in English (verbal and written) are a non negotiable
● Hard worker
● Attention to detail
● Ability to learn quickly
● Ability to multitask
● Works well under pressure and sticks to tight deadlines – able to effectively deal
● 1-2 years admin experience
● E-Commerce or retail experience preferred
● Experience in working with a fashion/branded environment would be
NB!! RunwaySale is committed to transformation and redressing of past inequalities.
Our employment equity goals will be taken into account in our selection process.
Refer a friend
Help a fellow young South African find employment.
Login to earn R500 if your intro gets a job!