We’re looking for an ace employee. To help buyers buy awesome things, keep our website stocked and our customers happy.
Although you may appear as a pleasant person on the surface, the ugly truth is that you are a stickler for detail, you are more organized than a wedding planner, a hunter(ess) for amazing deals, and bulldog when it comes to negotiating.
You understand consumers and the buying process.
What you’ll love:
- Your amazing colleagues.
Also, if you play your cards right, you may have large quantities of free samples; sent your way.
- Assist with putting together amazing deals
- Maintaining and cultivating relationships with suppliers
- Ensure products are loaded onto the backend with accuracy and correct and relevant information
- Work together with a senior buyer to source new and exciting products, collate/take images
- Present deals and technical information in an easy to understand and exciting manner
- Compile accurate spreadsheets and gather all required product data for a sale timeously
- Manage supply chain
- Test and evaluate new products and understand quality requirements
- Perform various administrative jobs
Requirements / skills:
- Good understanding of planning and the logistics process relating to product
- Sound analytical, organising, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong affiliation to systems, utilising them to increase productivity in line with the business
- Competency in all computer packages, i.e. Outlook, Excel (Advanced), PowerPoint, Internet
- Tertiary qualification
Refer a friend
Help a fellow young South African find employment.
Login to earn R500 if your intro gets a job!