We are currently looking for an Intern Graphic Designer with the relevant degree/diploma to join our awesome team in Cape Town.
You will be involved in the creation and execution of effective design campaigns and will need to manage a number of projects within tight deadlines. The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, thrive under pressure, have a keen eye for detail and have the ability to multitask.
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow quickly in what is a dynamic and flexible company. It is ideal for a creative and driven individual who is passionate about fashion, brands and web design.
● Weekly marketing artwork – there will be an opportunity to work more in marketing if you show interest
● Interpret creative brief and be able to develop a suitable concept
● Liaise with internal teams to ensure continuity of delivery within agreed time frames
● Develop, enhance and execute cohesive creative strategy toward the business goals of the marketing
● Respond to requests to formulate and create online marketing, email, and other graphical elements for
web and print
SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
● Proficient in the use of standard design software – InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
● Understanding of web standards, current design trends, and social media content design
● Be a good, creative thinker and be able to think out of the box
● Ability to understand brand identity and translate the brand message accordingly
● Knowledge and understanding of marketing concepts as applied to the web and print required
● Hard worker
● Excellent attention to detail
● Works well under pressure and sticks to tight deadlines – able to effectively deal with stress
● Fast learner
● Must be a team player – willing to do what it takes for the group to succeed
● Problem solver
● Good knowledge of typography
● Graphic Design qualification
NB!! We are committed to transformation and redressing of past inequalities. Our employment equity goals will be taken into account in our selection process.
Refer a friend
Help a fellow young South African find employment.
Login to earn R500 if your intro gets a job!