PropertyClan is looking for a confident, charismatic, and financially astute person to help our
clients get the most out of the PropertyClan investing app.
PropertyClan is a rapidly growing tech start-up founded in the US by three South African entrepreneurs. Currently, the business’s primary sales operations are in South Africa. Our game-changing app helps anyone invest in property like a professional. We find the best investment opportunities through our sourcing channels and then analyse them using our proprietary technology developed in the US and UK. The very best deals are presented to our
clients via the PropertyClan app. Our clients are high net worth professionals and entrepreneurs who use the PropertyClan app to build exceptional property portfolios. We aim to understand them on an individual basis – their personal financial goals and investment preferences – and take them on a journey of wealth creation that can last a lifetime.
About the Role
Relationship Managers are the human connection between PropertyClan and our clients. The role involves being up to date on client’s lives and what opportunities may suit them at any given time. You will know and understand the investment opportunities available at any time and it will be your task to discuss these opportunities with suitable clients. You will also need to develop new relationships. On an average day, you will receive at least ten new leads who are potential clients. You will have to screen and contact those leads and convert appropriate ones to long-term clients. If you are people-orient and ambitious, want to work in a dynamic environment, and want to build a great network of investors and contacts, then this role is for you.
• Maintaining client relationships
• Understanding clients’ personal financial objectives
• Reading and understanding investment opportunities
• Converting incoming leads into new clients
PropertyClan South Africa
The Reserve, 54 Melville Road, Illovo +27 78 112 2967
You will –
• learn lots about finance and investing
• meet many people who will add value to your career
• have the very unique opportunity of working in a rapidly growing tech start-up
• learn lots about entrepreneurship
You must have –
• a BCom or equivalent degree
• an interest in finance and investing
• a high degree of social confidence, especially with strangers
• a personality that most people would consider charismatic
• R12 000 to R15 000 basic per month, depending on your experience
• Very lucrative commissions on every client transaction, after the second transaction (you
need to ensure a minimum of two transactions per month)
Refer a friend
Help a fellow young South African find employment.
Login to earn R500 if your intro gets a job!