We are on the hunt for a Business Intelligence Intern or also known as a BI Tech intern. While the title of the role may sound very intimidating, it’s really nothing to fear. It’s a fancy way of saying we need someone who can be a support system to assist with identifying and analysing information that makes business sense.
Your role and responsibilities will involve:
- A thorough understanding of the web development life cycle from conceptualization through to
- Source requirements from clients and translate them into detailed business requirements
- A clear understanding of how to create user stories and match requirements for them.
- Respond to a number of Requests for Proposal (RFPs), responding to requirements and
aligning a solution with RFQs.
- Generate accurate effort and cost estimates and translate these estimates to detailed work
- A degree of product ownership, ensuring that the platform developed matches the
requirements set out
- Liaise with developers, project managers and the client service team to ensure that your
projects are accurate and deliver on specification.
- Upon completion of projects, you would be required to present the platform to key client
Refer a friend
Help a fellow young South African find employment.
Login to earn R500 if your intro gets a job!