BECOME A CA (SA)
Catapult your future to new heights with our unique nmbrs programme
What's the Story?
Are you a commerce graduate with big career aspirations? Have you ever considered becoming a Chartered Accountant but took a different path?
nmbrs invites top achieving commerce graduates to join an exclusive programme designed to catalyse their careers and qualify as a Chartered Accountant.
In collaboration with
Join the Programme
Is it your dream to be a future business leader? Do you want a competitive advantage and to stand out? Are you committed to do the hard yards – the studying and the work experience – in order to get there?
The commerce world has many paths, and as a young South African graduate entering the working world – you may not know where to go next in order to end up on top.
This is your chance to join an exclusive auditing acceleration programme that is forging the path towards the reimagined future of Chartered Accounting.
Who Should Apply
We’re looking for resilient, growth-minded and high-achieving commerce graduates who are making a clear decision to shift their path towards Chartered Accountancy.
We want people who think differently. This programme is designed to reimagine the auditing profession; to diversify the thinking behind the profession.
You will need to have an appropriate Commerce qualification to be eligible for the programme.
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to qualify for this programme, you will need:
- An appropriate Bachelor of Commerce Degree, Advanced Diploma or equivalent qualification at NQF level 7
- Financial Accounting up to at least 2nd-year level (NQF level 6)
The full programme is 2 years and is broken up into 5 phases. If you pass all 5 phases, you’ll get entry into a 3-year Audit Trainee Programme:
- Phase 1 (Approximately 20 weeks): Study online and work part-time. Complete Milpark and CA Connect’s Online Bridging programme, completed part-time while you get paid experience with NMBRS.
- Phase 2 (Approximately 7 weeks): Full-time work period.
- Phase 3 (Approximately 24 weeks): Study online full-time. You’ll complete the only SAICA accredited Online CTA (PGDA) programme with Milpark and CA Connect. You will still be paid a stipend during this period.
- Phase 4 (Approximately 31 weeks): Work full-time.
- Phase 5 (Approximately 11 weeks): Full-time online study period leading up to your final exam.
If you successfully complete each phase of the programme, you will receive a fully funded bursary sponsored by nmbrs for both the Online Bridging and the Online CTA (PGDA) programmes to the value of R95 000.
In addition, you will receive a monthly stipend of between R7 500 and R12 500. If you need to relocate to Johannesburg, you will be assisted with relocation costs.
This isn’t your typical job application. We’re looking for the very best. In order to be considered, please start by submitting your application below and completing the growth mindset test.
If you are successful, you’ll be invited to partake in a challenge set by nmbrs. The top achievers in the challenge will be invited to the formal interviews.
About nmbrs & RAiN
We believe in a reimagined and innovative approach to auditing and accounting by creating a seamless synergy of human vision and cutting edge technology. We are paving the way towards the future of Chartered Accounting.